Monday, February 2, 2009

Legos

After having the stomach bug go through our house we all ended up with colds. Audrey claims she isn't sick and Randy is fine but Kelsey and I are using up some Kleenex. Yesterday the girls got out the legos. Audrey created a ship and made up this facinating story that sounded a lot like the storyline of Star Wars (her and Randy watched that last week). She was the princess and everyone protected her and she had the best sword of all the people...no one could kill her.



I heard them "building" different people. All the usual people...mommy, daddy, Audrey, Kelsey. Then I heard them say this one is Uncle Greg. Kelsey ran to show me Uncle Greg. Any ideas of what makes this one as Uncle Greg? It is kind of hard to see.

We also went the park. I was reminded of how when I was a kid and sick my mom would send me outside for the day..."some fresh air will do you good." Of course the kids loved it and I was the one still feeling terrible.


1 comment:

The Boxx's said...

Uncle Greg looks good.
Love, Uncle Greg