Monday, February 23, 2009

31 isn't too bad



I had a great birthday weekend. We had a girl's night out Friday night. Randy, the girls and I went over to Athens on Saturday and went to Memorial Park and then out to eat Japaneese at Inoko's. I got a really cool Lego set, some puzzles, a waffle iron and a gift certificate to buy some ribbon online and on Sunday I got a nap. I also got several "singing" cards which the girls have enjoyed dancing too...and hopefully the video that was taken of me dancing along with them doesn't show up anywhere.

3 comments:

Carlia said...

happy birthday marsha! i'll be joining the 30somethings this year - real adulthood begins; don't you still feel like you're 18 though?!

The Tryon Family said...

Happy Birthday!! I so knew it was your birthday on Saturday and with the craziness of Mary's party I forgot to wish you a happy birthday... So... Happy Late Birthday! Sounds like a great weekend.

Wendy said...

Glad you had a fun day! I'd like to see that video..... ;-)