Monday, February 9, 2009

Cool Moms

When I picked Audrey up from school today she was telling me about a boy in her class that hasn't been there for three days.

Me: "Man, he must really be sick."
Audrey: "There are other reasons besides being sick where you can stay home from school."
Me: "Like what?"
Audrey: "One time Mia's mom asked her if she wanted to go to school and Mia said no, so she got to stay home"
Me: "Really?"
Audrey: "Yea, but Mia's mom's cool."

So I asked "am I a cool mom?" and the response was just a laugh.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I feel your pain, I'm the Mom that makes her kids stay in bed when they are sick.... Lorali just started pre-school this morning and she's in Kelsey's class at BFUMC.

Marsha said...

That is very cool. We have enjoyed the preschool there. Ms Mary Lee was Audrey's teacher too. I hope Lorali likes it.