Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Random stuff

We have had tons of rain this spring. Our grass looks better than ever. I even emailed Scott's and told them about how great the yard looked so they are coming out to shoot a commercial. Just kidding but they did sent me an email wanting to see a picture. Mowing is one of my favorite chores but speed mowing because I can hear the thunder coming kicked my butt last night.



Audrey and Kelsey went swimming at Ma's house yesterday. They did admit it was very cold water but they still loved it. I was amazed at how long they lasted...just the few drops that landed on me were sooooo cold. I like to swim in hot tubs.



And here is little Miss June Cleaver. What else should Kelsey wear when she cleans except a dress and heels? Isn't that what she sees her mommy doing?




1 comment:

akglaciergirl said...

Wow! Your lawn looks Great!! Kelsey looks so stinkin cute in her dress/heels!! and yes, I'm sure her Mom wears that to clean in:)