Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Field Trip

I was able to go with Audrey's class on their kindergarten field trip to INK in Gainesville. This place is an interactive neighborhood where kids can pretend to be/play all types of stuff. It was a lot of fun but wore me out!

Audrey checking out with her food at the grocery store. This room was her favorite.


This was at the veterinary office. I made her pose with the Heartgard desk mat...lots of Merial stuff in the room...even on a field trip I can get away from work!


Audrey on an old fire truck. They also managed to turn on the lights of the police car...luckily the must have had the sirens disabled.


Audrey and our future son-in law Jordan in the airplane. Audrey and Jordan apparently want to marry each other and she told me she has kissed him on the cheek (because he asked her). Jordan's mom was the other chaperone.


This was the group of kids I was in charge of keeping up with. They obviously gave me the best behaved kids in the class. They were a lot of fun. The boys were always trying to make me laugh.

Only 12 days left of school! I was very excited for school to be out but after hearing them practice their graduation songs yesterday it made me sad. It is interesting to think of what these kids will be like and what they will grow up to do. Each one a unique spirit with their own abilities and choices to make in life...I am wishing them all the very best!



1 comment:

Wendy said...

Looks like fun!! Kaydee has field trip to Yargo tomorrow...woohoo! ;)