Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekend Fun

We had a very fun weekend. Since Randy was gone to Atlantic City, we decided we would have lots of fun and not do any of our normal weekend chores. The girls slept in Saturday morning which is something they never do, so everyone was in great moods and the weather was so nice.

Kelsey went to a Fancy Nancy birthday party. So she got all dressed up for that.

After that party we went to David's cowboy birthday party (quite a different theme). Audrey loved riding the horse. Kelsey would go up to the horse but didn't want to ride it.
Renee and I made lots of bows and organized our bows for upcoming parties and spring fesivals. We made a frame to hold all the clippies. It is hard to see since I used my camera phone, but it turned out really cute.

We have been making some new bows. This is a "birthday girl" bow. We also made some Camp Rock bows for someone to give out as party favors at a birthday party and some Easter bows.

Our latest addiction is headbands. I just think these headbands turn out so cute no matter what the color. And the girls love them because they do not require me pulling their hair up into a rubber band. The bows come off so you can wear just the headband or just the bow. My dad also made a "headband holder" for us to use at our shows. It was a very productive bow weekend!









1 comment:

hcj1fan said...

I am so excited to come over and go bow shopping. With you and Target 3 miles away....I'm going to broke, broke, broke!! But my girls ar going to be cute, cute, cute!!