Monday, July 7, 2008

Our Toy of Choice



For me it all started with a happy meal. I remember getting a little lego set as the prize and thought it was neat and convinced my dad to buy me some more. Over the years we have continued to add to the collection, especially when they came out with the Star Wars line. While Randy likes to be creative and can build all kinds of things without instructions; I like to build it exactly as the instructions indicate. Well this weekend we introduced the girls to the legos. Kelsey sat for hours and sorted the blocks by color while Audrey made up stories with all the lego people.



Below are some of the sets we have built...more to come!

2 comments:

Cheril Lunt said...

Wow that is really cool... I always loved legos but could never build anything but a castle.

Oxymoron said...

For me it started with the city set yellow helicopter when I was 8, I played with them before that but that was MY first set, and it was a hard one to build for an 8 year old. And Marsha is right, I prefer building freehand, but for this project I wanted all my star wars legos put back together.