Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tide at Target



Around 2 months ago I was thinking, man I wish I could find a good deal on Tide. I am pretty loyal when it comes to laundry soap. Well since then I have found tons of deals on Tide, and I probably have an 18 month supply of laundry stuff. But the deal this week at Target ranks among my favorites. So I bought....

2 - Tide w Febreeze 75 oz ($19.98)
2 - Tide Stain Release 18 ct (I love these things) ($13.98)
1 - box of fruit snacks ($2.04)
2 - Gillette Body Washes ($3.58)
6 - Special K Fruit Crisps boxes ($15) Audrey's new fave snack

Total - $54.58 + tax

Coupons used:
-3.00 for 2 target tide coupons
-0.70 for 2 mfr tide coupons
-13.98 for 2 free stain release coupons when you buy tide
-4.00 for buying 2 gillette body washes
-3.00 in target special k coupons
-4.25 in mfr special k fruit crisps coupons
-1.50 fruit snack coupon
-5.00 target coupon ($5 off $50 purchase)

So my total was $20.08 including tax. But get this. Part of the deals this week are if you buy two Tide you get a $5 gift card and if you buy 5 boxes of Kellogg's snacks you get a $5 giftcard. So if you take off the $10 in gift cards I received, I paid $10.08 for everything! I was very happy!!

Oh, and the Purex in the picture I got free from Walgreens this week. They had it B1G1 free and I had a B1G1 free coupon. I haven't ever used it but can't complain about 2 bottles of free laundry soap...so much for my Tide loyalty!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

how did you find out about these deals? southern savers? i am just getting sick of everyone's deals and I can't seem to do it. what's wrong with me? I usually save $30 when I grocery shop and that's for my $150 bill!!