Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bow Party

Renee and I are having a bow party at my house this Friday night (the 5th) at 7:00. She sent out an evite but of course we didn't have everyone's email addresses and we also don't know if we have the right one for you. But anyway, everyone is welcome to come and feel free to bring relatives or friends. We will just be having some appetizers and have the bows (mainly Christmas ones) out for everyone to see. We will also be teaching you how to make a Christmas Tree Clippie which you will get to take home with you (picture below). Let me know if you want to come and I can give you directions.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

wish I could come, but I have cochran girls that night, but have fun! thanks for invite

Cecily said...

I'll be there! I'll need directions. I lost them from when Matt went over there. My sister-in-law might be coming with me! Thanks for the invitation.

Joanna said...

those are ADORABLE!! Doug and I have a date night planned to go Christmas shopping with a BBSitter and all, other wise I'd totally be there!!! HAVE FUN LADIES! WISH I WERE THERE!