Monday, November 17, 2008

First Fire

We had our first fire this weekend. We never built a fire at our other house and didn't have one last year at the new house. I think Kelsey thought we went to the store and bought fire and brought it home. Yesterday she asked if we could go buy some more fire. It was very nice. The girls ate cereal (for dinner) in front of the fire. Those jammies Kelsey has on are her new "Grammy Jammies" made by Randy's mom. I think we will have to wash them secretly while she is at school. If Kelsey is at home she has these jammies on. The design on Kelsey's face is from the Winder Methodist Church Christmas Fair. We did really well selling the bows and luckily we got a space inside so we were nice and warm and had a great comfy spot. We sold all out of our UGA bows.



Audrey and Kelsey playing "mommy - baby" one of the most popular games at our house.

3 comments:

Carlia said...

that's my girls favorite game too! in fact, they often sucker their brothers into being their babies or puppies.

akglaciergirl said...

You go Audrey! You sound like you're gonna be a successful business woman! Sounds like the bow biz is doing well too. They are really cute, I just wish I had a little girl to buy some for. I'll have to search around and see if I can find one. How's the Ragnar Relay coming? I'm up to 3 miles walking...no running yet though, but it's a goal somewhere out there in the distant future...Email me sometime and Keep in Touch. Tell your Dad I said hello.

Wendy said...

I love having a fire!

And what a darling baby you have, Audrey! :)