Monday, September 15, 2008

Quirks

So I got tagged to do my 6 quirks and I couldn't think of any. I consider myself pretty laid back and not obsessive about much. So I asked Randy and this is what he came up with...it cracked me up. Thanks best husband ever!

1. Can't use normal words that have secondary sexual meanings, can't order nuts on ice cream, can't say "A basketball point guard's job is to penetrate the lane" (Hey, this is hereditary but I totally agree you will never see hear me say penetrate and luckily I don't like nuts on my ice cream)
2. Can't stay awake in a movie theater
3. Can't fall asleep without rubbing feet together. (just call me a cricket)
4. Grinds teeth all night long. (or maybe I just enjoy waking up with Randy's fingers in my mouth trying to get me to stop)
5. Addicted to sappy teenie bopper romantic comedies. (Sixteen candles, 10 Things I hate about You - maybe I just like movies that start with a number)
6. Has to put legos together exactly according to instructions

7 comments:

Oxymoron said...

you're suppose to tag someone now

Oxymoron said...

and to clarify on #6, after initially putting together a lego according to the instructions, Marsha will not build anything besides what is suppose to be created. For all her creativity, she has a creative block when it comes to legos. What a tragedy!

Marsha said...

Cherise reminded me of another one. I can't stand it when businesses spell things wrong. Like "Kwik Kleaners" or "Kidz". But I have no problem shopping at Old Navy even if they do have bad commercials...that is someone else's quirk.

Oxymoron said...

the power to stop bad advertising is in each one of our hands, if companies marketing upsets you then just dont shop there, let your dollar do the talking, companies actually listen to that! old navy doesnt sell youth clothing they sell sex, they are worse than victoria secret adds, at least VS just comes out and says it.

hcj1fan said...

he-he...I knew exactly who you were referring to in your comment before I even scrolled down to see if he commented back. We are always interested to see who he's boycotting now. check out jaime's blog....cute idea.

Jaime said...

hey girl- i thought i made a comment on here earlier, but i might not have done it correctly, anyway, you two make me laugh! and i wanted to tell you i LOVE the bows (i'm jealous b/c the ones i made were not near as cute) but i did make cute hairbow holders, check it out! and leave me a flippin comment marsha, i don't think you ever have, lol!

GASteph said...

Marsha -- your quirks crack me up. I remember quite a few of them from school. #1 was especially fun during football season. You'd turn beat red anytime the announcer would say 'penetrate.' Sarah, Ben and I would just crack up!