Monday, September 8, 2008

My New Addiction

Last weekend Renee and I decided that we could make hairbows. Partly because we didn't want to pay the crazy price at the stores and because we thought it would be fun. It was tons of fun! Here is a picture of our accomplishments.

So yesterday I watched football and made some more hairbows. I am now an addict. I know the girls can only wear maybe two bows at a time but I just can't stop making them. The butterflies and dragonflies are my favorites...they are just too cute. But then the korker ones are so much fun to make. I now have a new outlet to be creative, but everyone will probably be getting hairbows for birthdays and holidays!



3 comments:

hcj1fan said...

Oh...they are so cute! I can't wait for Christmas so my girls can get them.

Wendy said...

VERY cute!! Renee's already warned me that I'm getting hairbows from her. That's fine--I've got two girls! :)

Joanna said...

this is awesome! I just spent a BUNDLE on the bug ones off etsy! You two should teach classes to the rest of us!