Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kelsey



Kelsey has taken her lunch probably 95% of this Pre-K year. So now I pretty much don't even ask in the morning, I just pack her one. So this morning....

Me: Hey Kelsey I packed your lunch and put it in your bookbag, why didn’t you take your lunch yesterday?
Kelsey: Oh I wanted to eat at school. I want to eat at school today too.
Me: What?
Kelsey: I want to eat peanut butter and jelly at school. I want to eat at school everyday.
Me: I just packed you a peanut butter and jelly.
Kelsey: Yea but if I eat at school AND I want peanut butter and jelly I get to be in the front of the line. I like being in the front of the line.

I am such a pushover…I ate her peanut butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast. She just totally cracked me up, and from the eyes of a 4 y/o I am sure being in the front of the line for the short walk to the cafeteria is HUGE.

No comments: