Friday, July 10, 2009

7 Days!

Seven more days until our disney trip. I am not sure who is the most excited...I think it is me! But we have been keeping busy. We had a family fun night at the Mall of GA. We went to Build a bear and jumping on the bungee thing. We also had a surprise birthday party for Randy. I didn't have any pictures of that on the phone and can't log on to the homeserver for some reason.

Look at me, look at me!


Audrey getting ready to jump as high as a giant!



We got a double jogging stroller off craigslist for disney. They keep bugging me to push them around the neighborhood while I jog...yea right...they would be flying down a hill with me dragging behind them. Oh, and that is one of those duck things in Audrey's mouth. If you ever take a duck tour (ours is from Stn Mtn) then they give everyone one. I would suggest you make it disappear before you ever leave the park...


Does anyone have any idea who this is? Kelsey just looks so unlike herself in the goggles. The girls have been like fish this summer. Audrey is able to swim along the bottom of the pool underwater and has learned the backstroke. Kelsey can dive down to the bottom to pick up the rings. And the water is never cold to them...you just have to get used to it!

No comments: