Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hair and Homework


Audrey had her first homework yesterday. She has all week to complete the practice sheet but insisted on doing it last night. She said when she turns it in to her teacher she gets something out of the "smartie box" so she wanted to get that today.

I showed her the blog that Joanna had mentioned on her blog (shedoeshair) and she looked at all the pictures and wanted me to do the smocking hairdo. So I gave it a try. She slept in it and wore it to school today. I hope she lets me keep trying new things with her hair. It is pretty amazing since Audrey has always said ouch ouch ouch when I put one ponytail in her hair. She sat and let me do this without saying a word. Thanks Joanna!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

it turned out soo cute! Now, if only I could get Ethan to do his homework like Audrey does!! ;)